Honours Project Development Blog – s1 – 10

I spent a lot of time in the previous week thinking about and researching threading only to come to the realisation that I should avoid it all together which was a fairly big hit on morale, I was very keen to dive into research without dedicating the time to think about the problem space an whether the approach I was researching was really the best one.

I also realised that my original aims for this semester were not to have a functioning version of the simulation anyway and that establishing a performance test would be a valuable first task as it could inform the simulation implementation.

I mostly thought about my approach to the project this week whilst also working on my other university work in preparation for my mid term break which will be explained in the next post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s